- Data Controller
As BİTCİ TEKNOLOJİ A.Ş. (hereinafter referred as “Company”), we process your personal data as a data controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) and other relevant legislation.
- For What Purposes and Legal Reasons Personal Data Will Be Processed
Personal data that falls within the categories listed below are processed within the scope of the following purposes based on the stated legal reasons:
- Transaction Security Information
- Customer Transaction Information
- Professional Experience
- Legal Action Information
- Audio and Visual Recordings
|Performing the activities in compliance with the legislation Execution and following-up of legal affairs
Article 5 (2) (a) of the KVKK: When it is expressly foreseen in the law.
Article 5 (2) (c) of the KVKK: Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, when it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties.
Article 5 (2) (ç) of the KVKK: When it is mandatory for data controller to fulfill its legal obligations.
Article 5 (2) (e) of the KVKK: When it is mandatory for establishing, exercising or protecting a right.
Article 5 (2) (f) of the KVKK: Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, where data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Your personal data that falls within the category of identity and communication are processed with your explicit consent for the purposes of carrying out the advertising / campaign / promotion processes.
- Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collecting
In order to fulfill the purposes specified in paragraph (b) of this text, based on the legal reason specified in 5 (2) of the KVKK, your personal data is processed by filling the forms on our web site, answering surveys, sending an e-mail, contacting us via mail, relevant documents, call center, or phone number, contacting via social media platforms, subscribing to our newsletter, notifications sent by authorized public institutions and via cookies.
- To Whom and For What Purposes the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
In accordance with the Article 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK and for the purposes stated below, your personal data will be transferred without seeking the explicit consent of the data subject:
- In order to fulfill legal obligations pursuant to the relevant legislation, if necessary or upon request, your personal data may be shared with authorized public institutions and organizations.
- For the purposes of carrying out finance and/or accounting works and after-sale processes of goods/services, your personal data may be shared with our suppliers.
- In order to follow the legal processes, within the framework of the confidentiality obligation, your personal data may be shared with our lawyers and our legal councils as much as it is necessary.
- In order to carry out advertising / campaign / promotion processes, your personal data may be shared with our business partners.
- Within the scope of the competitions we organize, in order for you to get and use your award, your personal data may be shared with our suppliers and business partners.
- Transferring to Abroad
Within the scope of conducting our business activities, information and communication technology applications and software (“IT Systems”) (“Yandex e-mail software, G-Cloud Systems”) will be used. The infrastructure and databases of these services are located abroad.
Due to the fact that the infrastructure of the IT Systems and databases that are used for conducting communication activities and keeping your data safe are located abroad, your personal data will be transferred abroad “with your explicit consent”.
- Your Rights Pursuant to the Article 11 of the KVKK
Within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK, as a relevant person, you have rights and pursuant to the Article 11, paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the KVKK and Communique on the Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller, you can submit your requests regarding these rights by filling in all the information specified in the Relevant Person Application Form;
- By personally coming to our Company located at Ortakent Yahşi Mahallesi, Hortma Caddesi, No:9 Bodrum / Muğla
- Through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt, in order to identify you and not to inform wrong people,
- By sending an e-mail to [email protected] using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature or (if any) the e-mail address already notified to our Company and registered in our systems.
In addition to the right specified in Article 11 of the KVKK, we kindly remind you that if you give your explicit consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw such explicit consent at any time without giving any reason.